Digital Library: eAudio, eBooks, & Magazines
Enjoy thousands of eBooks, eAudiobooks, and digital magazines with Libby by OverDrive.
Login with your Wyoming public or community college library card.
*For assistance with Overdrive/Libby visit https://help.overdrive.com/en-us/home.htm or contact the library where your card is registered. Don't know your card number or PIN? If you have given your email address to your library, you can email your PIN to yourself with this form.
- Download the Libby app from your device's app store or visit https://virtuallibrary.overdrive.com
- Read across devices–Libby will sync your loans, bookmarks, notes, and reading progress so that you can access your materials on your phone, tablet, or desktop.
- Listen in your car–Libby works with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, or a Bluetooth connection.
- Download ebooks and audiobooks to access without an Internet connection.
- Send ebooks directly to your Kindle or other ereader devices.
How do I get help using Overdrive or the Libby app?
For assistance with Overdrive or Libby, contact the library where your card is registered. Participating libraries include all public libraries in Wyoming, the community colleges, and the University of Wyoming. You will also find help on many topics at https://help.overdrive.com/en-us/home.htm
Looking for more? Check with your local public library to see if you have access to additional content or browse for free audio & ebooks on one of these suggested sites:
Wyoming libraries also offer access to other online resources such as Tumble Book and Teen Book Cloud. Read more about these services below.
TumbleBook Library - contains curated collections of e-books and audiobooks in multiple formats include animated, talking picture books, read-along chapter books, National Geographic videos, non-fiction books, playlists, graphic novels, and more.
TeenBookCloud - A database of e-books and educator resources perfect for your middle school, high school, or public library. This collection contains a large selection of graphic novels, enhanced novels, e-books, classic literature, National Geographic videos, educator resources, and audiobooks.
The content in these collections is available for streaming only and is not downloadable.